Who We Are:
Dia&Co is the leading personalized styling service for women who wear sizes 14+. Our business meets a profound need, and we are on a mission to democratize fashion - not only by providing easy access to quality clothing, but also by building an inclusive community of women who use fashion to celebrate their bodies. We're expanding our talented team and are looking for passionate, smart and multi-talented go-getters to join us.
What We're Looking For:
We are looking for a Strategic Finance Analyst who will be responsible for driving financial modeling, monitoring business performance, supporting strategic and operational initiatives, delivering business analytics and insights, and making high-impact recommendations.
* drive operational and financial planning efforts to reach and exceed business targets (revenue, profit, pricing, and other relevant KPIs)
* build analytical and financial business intelligence capabilities to support Exec team
* own the consolidated financial model
* identify ways to improve forecasting and reduce variances, where possible
* drive modeling and analysis for growth and strategic initiatives
* work cross-functionally with stakeholders across the company to track and develop relevant KPIs
* analyze market and competitor trends and support various industry research initiatives
* drive the business to develop challenging short- and long-term goals, business plans and financial plans and then helping the business achieve these results.
* a bachelor's degree and 2+ years of experience in investment banking, consulting, or corporate finance; experience in retail a plus but not necessary
* rock-solid Excel skills; SQL a plus
* an analytically-driven mindset, along with excellent written and oral communication
* the ability to maintain a high level of attention to detail while working in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
* a scrappy, entrepreneurial spirit--you enjoy thinking independently and getting your hands dirty
* strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to creating our own private label collections from the ground up
* are a Sequoia Capital-backed (Series C), growth-stage startup co-founded by two women
* have styled countless amazing women across the country in the past four years-they are at the core of everything that we do
* foster a culture of autonomy and accountability-your contributions make a big difference
* have an office that is buzzing with excitement-we are genuinely happy to be at work each day
* celebrate each other's individuality and unique skill sets
* create good karma by aiming to surprise and delight at every touchpoint
Benefits & Perks
* competitive salaries, flexible vacation policy and top quality medical, dental, and vision plans
* a leadership team that embraces technology, creativity, and initiative
* great snacks, Bagel Wednesdays, office happy hours and a fun office environment!
* located in Hudson Square (the heart of Tribeca, SoHo and West Village)
Associated topics: broker dealer, capital, fiduciary, financial, ira, nasdaq, risk, securities broker, stock, s p