Job Description :
Job Description- Senior Manager, Digital
The Digital Manager will deliver a complete communications strategy and implement digital marketing activity and campaigns along with the Brand teams and bring those campaigns to life through paid, owned and earned media channels. They should be an expert in how best to leverage social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest, knowing how to best drive the connection between media and creative.
The Digital Manager will work closely with the Brand teams to ensure both product marketing campaigns and digital innovation are included as part of their overall 360 marketing executions. This includes driving a connection to the commercial side of the business.
This person should have a working understanding of how the use of data can be used to drive performance in media.
The role requires a deep understanding of online advertising, social media, and trends that will help develop and efficiently drive our business.
This role will report into the North American Digital Director and work closely to develop strategic, initiatives for Diageo brands and manage agencies to ensure high-quality campaign execution working together with the Digital, media, in house buying team and Brand Marketing teams.
* Leverage and lead adaptation of Brand digital marketing initiatives for Diageo Brands.
* Influence and collaborate with the Brand Marketing teams to deliver integrated consumer experiences. Help teams set appropriate KPIs for marketing campaigns based on key objectives and driving towards these metrics.
* Manage risk, vendors, agencies and timelines for creating and deploying digital marketing initiatives.
* Direct all aspects of the \"digital supply chain\" from marketing messaging, asset creation, content and delivery.
* Oversee brand's digital media spend and report on media best practices and benchmarks
* Highly focused on testing, learning and scaling in social media
* Test new media opportunities targeting Diageo brand Consumers, and identifying new digital capabilities such as integrating brand marketing and eCommerce
* Collaborate with eCommerce team
* Partner with agencies, and in-house teams for digital marketing campaigns specific to the consumer
* Measure and report on success of digital media campaigns and provide insight to best practices
* Leverage key insights about brand consumers to inform digital strategies by Brand and Channel.
* Establish best practices to accelerate digital execution
* Ensure digital innovation aligns with trends and maximizes business potential for our Brands.
* Partner with our culture and partnerships team to ensure we are amplifying culturally relevant content
* Review and iterate on the success of Digital marketing programs and scale the learnings across all brands
* Provide collaborative oversite and recommendations to sustain and grow
social media presence.
Requirements & Qualifications
* Minimum 5 years digital marketing experience
* Must have experience developing and executing a paid media strategy
* Must have a strong grasp of current digital marketing tools and strategies
* A creative thinker
* Strong communication and collaboration skills are a must
* Knows how to communicate facts to influence others
* Working understanding of data marketing
* An understanding of how eCommerce works
* Enjoys working in a team environment
Worker Type :
New York 530 5th Ave
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :