For over 40 years, DiaSorin has been on a mission on five continents to develop, produce and commercialize diagnostic tests for a wide range of clinical areas. Our tests are designed for hospitals and private testing laboratories, in the markets of immunodiagnostics and molecular diagnostics.
Excited to showcase your knowledge? We are looking for a Process Scientist who wants to apply their background and experience, as you perform reagent formulations and quality control on our LIAISON products. You will be an integral part of the products we create, enabling medical decisions that impact patient s lives.What will you do?
You will analyze testing results to determine acceptability of a product, perform material processing, and perform validation testing. You will see a varied workload and enjoy working on a high energy team. Build a solid foundation as a Process Scientist, as you grow your career at DiaSorin Inc.What will you bring to the table?
What we offer
- Bachelor s degree in Chemistry, Biology, Medical Technology or related science field or a 2 year degree (i.e. MLT) with equivalent experience.
- 1+ years of related laboratory experience or demonstrated competence within the in-vitro diagnostic industry.
- Basic understanding of immunology and immunoassay techniques
- Knowledge of good manufacturing practices (GMP)
- Working knowledge of general lab equipment
- Basic understanding of statistical analysis
- Working knowledge of MS Excel
Receive a competitive salary and benefits package as you grow your career at DiaSorin. Join our team and discover how your work can impact the lives of people all over the world.We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Associated topics: antibody, dietary, dietician, immuno oncology, immunohematology, metabolism, nutrition, nutritionist, physiologist, transfection