- Diverse Lynx
10 Bayside Terrace
Job Title: AEM Forms Technical LeadLocation: Jersey City, NJ | New York, NYDuration: ContractJob Description:
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.
- 7 - 10 Years of Exp
- Assess the impact Analysis on Infrastructure due to Projects requirements. Should be able to advise on implementation strategy, performance, tools, operations, release, deployment to the customer.
- Architect, design and develop (through Team) solution for product/project & sustenance delivery
- Must understand the approach for Forms migration to AEM and experience in end to end implementations
- Experience leading large sized teams and technology engagements, including client and consulting staff
- Leading team efforts, delegating tasks, following up on progress of the team and coaching junior and new team members
- Can architect and design solutions on Enterprise AEM based on business requirements
- Technical debt resolutions, prevention & code reviews
- Understand AEM CRX Content Repositories and Services such as Render PDF Form, Forms & Output and Applying Rights.
Associated topics: application developer, architect, c/c++, develop, devops, php, programming, project architect, senior software developer, software architect
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...