- Diverse Lynx
- $117,080.00 -167,630.00/year*
10 Bayside Terrace
Job Title: IT Risk Assessment AnalystLocation: Syracuse, NYDuration: ContractJOB DESCRIPTION Technical/Functional Skills
Experience Required: Roles & Responsibilities:
- Strong Knowledge in Security Area.
- Experience with IT Risk domains.
- Certified CISA or CISSP.
Generic Managerial Skills
- Performing SME internal controls risk assessments of technology enabled projects and security control assessments.
- Function as a Subject Matter Expert in several IT Risk domains (e.g. Access Control, Change Management, Cryptography, Secure Network Design) on IT internal controls, including risk assessments and analysis.
- Support day to day technology control assessments, operational effectiveness reviews
- Identify continuous improvements to IT controls.
- Contribute to governance and facilitate remediation recommendations of related risks, deficiencies, gaps or issues, advise and IT teams with identifying compensating control alternatives where IT risk requirements cannot be met.
- Support key reporting activities associated within key function
- Perform ad hoc IT risk analysis and reporting
- Contribute as a team member to all other risk, security, compliance initiatives and services as appropriate
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in IT and the Business (e.g. Risk Management, Internal Audit, etc.)
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.
- Very good understanding and working experience in different phases of software development life cycle
- Capable in Setting priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track data/activities
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Associated topics: equipment, ip, maintenance, network, satcom, server, system engineer, system specialist, system technician, technician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...