- Diverse Lynx
18 Brentwood Ct
Contract/FulltimeDetailed Job Description
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.
- Design and develop new redshift Jobs.
- Work with business users for requirement gathering
- Analyzing, designing, testing and modifying existing redshift jobs or creating new systems for enhanced productivity and functionality.
- Support the creation of UNIX shell programs per requirements
- Good In SQL
- Experience in AWS Redshift Migration Project
- Support performance tuning at source, target, mapping and session level along with database tuning
- Understand the redshift architecture, and provide options to improve the redshift design process for achieving higher optimization level as appropriate
- Participate in design and development of the application integrations.
- Co-ordinate with offshore team.
Associated topics: application developer, backend, design pattern, develop, lead, matlab, programming, project architect, senior, senior software developer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...