At DreamBox, we believe all children can excel at learning, no matter where they start, where they live, or who they are. Along with district administrators, teachers, principals, and parents, we are dedicated to helping children realize their potential. Yet every child must be challenged, encouraged, and engaged in an individual way.
That's why we developed our revolutionary Intelligent Adaptive Learning? technology, and combined it with a rigorous curriculum and an engaging game-like environment, to change the learning paradigm. If you are interested in learning more, take a look at this recent efficacy article published by Business Wire.
About the Role:
As a District Partner Manager, you will play a significant role at DreamBox Learning. You will serve as the most senior individual contributor within the regional territory team focused on new business acquisition and expansion growth revenue streams. Two key measures of success are individual performance against target and territory growth.
The District Partner Manager will report directly to the Director of Sales and carry the largest individual sales target on the regional territory team.
What You'll Be Doing:
* Consistently meet and exceed individual targets
* Create, communicate, and execute against sales strategy and territory plans
* Develop proficiency in all DreamBox Learning products and solutions
* Live in Salesforce CRM to drive behavior and document actions
* Penetrate the c-suite and build deep district administrator network
* Leverage current clients to grow expansion opportunity
* Sell both transactional \"bottom-up\" business in addition to complex \"top-down\" district deals, ideally for multiple year implementations
* Give prompt reports on crucial issues to direct manager
* Schedule and deliver online demonstrations and in-person presentations, and the aptitude to perform needs assessments with school/district administrators
* Accurately forecast upcoming sales performance to sales leadership and executive team
* Work together with colleagues from other departments (Marketing, Client Success, Professional Development, Product Management, and Curriculum) to improve efficiency and overall prospect/client experience
* Assess activity level performance against expectations
* Contribute to building a positive team culture where people want to work and thrive
* 7+ years of successful sales experience (experience in the education market is strongly preferred)
* Data-driven salesperson
* The ability to build rapport, to outline a buying vision, to challenge the status quo and to position DreamBox Learning as a strategic partner
* The ability to define and execute a strategic sales and territory plan
* Proficiency in researching, developing, prospecting, and creating a pipeline of school and district opportunities of at least three times the necessary revenue to meet sales quota
* Confident communicator with active listening skills
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to support customer interactions
* Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
* Organized, focused and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
* Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
* Highly energetic self-starter
* Demonstrated experience with Salesforce CRM or equivalent CRM
Associated topics: director of sales, manager of sales, principal, regional sales manager, sales director, sales management, shift lead, supervisor, team lead, territory manager