- Duff & Phelps
- $142,370.00 -142,370.00/year*
101 Olde Field Rd
The employer is the global advisor that protects, restores and maximizes value for clients in the areas of valuation, corporate finance, investigations, disputes, cyber security, compliance and regulatory matters, and other governance-related issues.
- Preparing documentation, participating in audit defense and development of APAs, valuing intangible assets, and developing solutions to clients economic business matters
- Building relationships with current and prospective clients
- Managing analysis, determining appropriate valuation methodology, and building and reviewing financial models
- Managing, developing, training, and mentoring staff on transfer pricing projects and assessing performance for engagement and year-end reviews
- Developing and delivering innovative transfer pricing strategies which address a broad spectrum of economic issues
- Identifying additional potential transfer pricing opportunities
- At least 5 years of transfer pricing experience including documentation, research, planning, valuation of intangibles, APAs, and development and review of complex valuation models, preferably in a consulting environment
- Demonstrated leadership experience, including managing and developing client relationships and mentoring and developing staff
- Strong oral and written communication skills as well as excellent research and analytical skills
- Excellent relationship management skills and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Preference for a Master s degree in the field of Economics, Business, Finance, or Accounting
Associated topics: accounting, cfa, cpa, finance, financial, financial controller, invest, pay, revenue, tax
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...