Counter Attendant

Dunkin' in Carmel, NY

  • Industry: Hospitality - Food Services - Dishwasher
  • Type: Full Time
  • $51,210.00 - 127,920.00
position filled

COUNTER ATTENDANT

Counter Attendants are responsible for delivering great guest experiences.

Responsibilities Include:

Team Environment - Communicate appropriately with fellow team members, treating others fairly and with respect. Respond positively to feedback and direction given. Hold themselves accountable for their responsibilities on their shift. Adhere to schedule and arrive ready to work on time.

Operations Excellence for Guest Satisfaction - Hold guests as highest priority and ensure each guest is highly satisfied with his/her experience. Respond to specific guest needs and resolve problems with a sense of urgency. Adhere to Brand standards and systems, delivering quality food and beverage to each guest. Maintain a clean and neat workstation; complete thorough cleaning of guest areas as directed. Complete all required training and support the training of other team members.

Profitability - Effectively execute restaurant standards and marketing initiatives. Prepare all products following appropriate recipes and procedures. Follow all procedures related to cash, cleanliness, food safety, and restaurant safety and security. Comply with all restaurant, Brand, and franchisee policies.

Qualifications:

Skills

  • Must be able to fluently speak/read English
  • Capable of counting money and making change
  • Able to operate restaurant equipment (minimum age requirements may apply)

Required Competencies

  • Guest Focus anticipate and understand guests needs and exceed their expectations.
  • Passion for Results set compelling targets and deliver on commitments.
  • Problem Solving and Decision Making make good decisions based on analysis, experience and judgment.

Associated topics: clean, cleaner, cleaning, dishwasher, kitchen utility, lavavajillas, lavaplatos, service assistant, stock, washer

You may be interested in these similar jobs!
Looking For A Dependable House Cleaner For Family Living In Milton.
Care.com in Milton, NY

Searching for a great house cleaner. Can you provide your own cleaning supplies (detergents, etc)? Bathroom Cleaning Vacuuming and/or mopping Wall Wa…

Read More
Looking For A Dependable House Cleaner For Family Living In New Windsor.
Care.com in New Windsor, NY

Searching for a great house cleaner. Can you provide your own cleaning supplies (detergents, etc)? Can you provide your own cleaning equipment (vacuu…

Read More
Looking For A Dependable House Cleaner For Family Living In Millbrook.
Care.com in Millbrook, NY

Searching for a great house cleaner. Bathroom Cleaning Kitchen Cleaning General Room Cleaning Associated topics: cleaning, condo, houseperson, maid, …

Read More
Nursing Home Housekeeper
Centers Health CARE in White Plains, NY

DUTIES : Must be experienced at cleaning with a keen eye for details. Maintains a high level of cleanliness & safety throughout designated areas.…

Read More
Nursing Home Housekeeper ,
Centers Health CARE in White Plains, NY

DUTIES : Must be experienced at cleaning with a keen eye for details. Maintains a high level of cleanliness & safety throughout designated areas.…

Read More
Lot Attendant
Laz Parking in Poughkeepsie, NY

Description Want to hear something crazy? Cars only spend 5% of their time driving. Where do they spend the other 95%? PARKED! LAZ Parking …

Read More
Veterinary Technician
Petvet Care Centers in Spring Valley, NY

Rockland Veterinary Care is hiring Licensed Vet Techs. Our team has been in place for years and provides a full spectrum of services. In your communi…

Read More
Vet Tech 1 of 2
Regeneron in Tarrytown, NY

Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops…

Read More
HVAC Counter Sales I
R.E. Michel Company in New Windsor, NY

Job DescriptionJob Title: Counter Sales IFull Time / Non-ExemptLocation: New Windsor, NYReports To: Branch ManagerGeneral Summary: Entry level Counte…

Read More
Guest Services Attendant
Sports Management in Monroe, NY

Description:The Golf Club at Mansion Ridge in Monroe, NY is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of a Guest Services Attendant. Qua…

Read More