Advisor Solution Architect (Orange Park)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Promotes and manages smaller or less complex strategic solutions, architectures and offerings (either global or industry-specific) by combining business, solutions, sales and marketing expertise.Essential Job Functions
- Coordinates routine aspects of solution development and architecture and management processes. Interfaces with business developers, account managers, competency managers, and executive management on routine aspects of solution development to increase company productivity and profits.
- Oversees use of strategic solutions and offerings by the business development community. Participates in solution selling activities to ensure that marketing plans align with sales and launch plans.
- Assists management in researching existing business environment including trends, best practices and company preferred architectural frameworks and alliances to ensure that company services match business trends.
- Facilitates reduced risks to client and company; participates in solution business plan creation; assists in preparing financial models to ensure that client interests are met and potential business opportunities are established. Assists and supports client activities to eliminate gaps or inconsistencies in the initial solution, architectural design, deliverables, benefits and messaging.
- Interfaces and participates in business development discussions across cross-functional teams and internal and external executive managements to ensure consistency in solution development and implementation.
- Identifies business requirements; evaluates concepts such as market timing, compelling event and problem identification to ensure that delivered solutions meet both short and long term company and client business performance expectations.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, information technology or related field preferred
- Nine or more years of business solutions experience
- Experience working with company products and services, business processes and re-engineering
- Experience working with business environment, business industry and competitor products and services
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, product-line hardware and software
- Experience working with office productivity tools; delivery assurance and/or industry standards on deliverables
- Experience working with administrative and/or workflow systems
- Good communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel and management
- Good skills at managing risks during product launches
- Good creative thinking, problem solving, planning, time-management and organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Good human relations skills to select, develop, mentor, discipline and reward employees
- Ability to create and maintain formal and informal networks
- Ability to lead and work in a team environment
- Willingness to travel
Associated topics: .net, architecture, backend, back end, c, c/c++, c#, design, design pattern, develop
Loading some great jobs for you...