At EAB , our mission is to make education smarter and our communities stronger. We harness the collective power of more than 1,400 schools, colleges, and universities to uncover and apply proven practices and transformative insights. And since complex problems require multifaceted solutions, we work with each school differently to apply these insights through a customized blend of research, technology, and services. From kindergarten to college and beyond, EAB partners with education leaders, practitioners, and staff to accelerate progress and drive results across three key areas: enrollment management, student success, and institutional operations and strategy.
At EAB, we serve not only our members but each other-that's why we are always working to make sure our employees love their jobs and are invested in their community. See how we've been recognized for this dedication to our employees by checking out our recent awards .
For more information, visit our Careers page.
The Role in Brief:
HR Systems Associate
The Talent team serves as EAB's Human Resources division and supports the firm's most valuable asset - our staff. We are seeking candidates with an interest in Human Resources, data, or systems to join this fast-paced, high-volume, team-oriented environment.
The Associate will play a key role in supporting the HR Systems team. The successful candidate for this position will be collaborative by nature, have the ability to think creatively, and be comfortable tackling specific problems.
The Systems Associate is responsible for providing systems and data management, reporting, and operational support to enhance the Talent function's mission to elevate firm performance. The Associate serves as Tier I support for system questions, data-related issues, routine data audits and updates, and works with the firm to resolve problems or complete special project requests. The Associate works across all Talent systems at EAB.
This opportunity is located in Washington, DC.
- Act as an internal and external liaison for the Talent systems team
- Effectively triage and manage a queue of system-related questions and issues for staff at all levels seeking support
- Develop creative solutions to accommodate technical challenges faced by users
- Assist team with webpage creation, updates, and maintenance for our internal websites
- Coordinate logistics for team and department meetings, trainings, and events
- Perform routine audits and master basic data requirements and technical functionality of Talent systems
- Assist team with collateral creation for campaigns and initiatives on an as-needed basis
- Proactively identify trends to system and/or process challenges
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent Academic record
- MS Office Experience
- Must possess at least two of the following:
- Leadership experience
- Customer service experience
- Experience working in a team environment
- Experience working in an office
- Experience in a data-driven corporate environment
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Excel
- Proven ability to learn new tools, techniques, and skills
- Proven experience managing multiple, competing priorities
- Attention to detail
- Experience finding multiple solutions to a complex problem
- Experience handling sensitive firm, department and individual performance information
- Experience developing personal organization tactics to meet business goals
- Proven ability to meet goals and deadlines
- Experience in Human Resources, Compensation and/or with Human Resources Systems
Consistent with our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource, EAB offers a competitive benefits package.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, dependents eligible
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Generous PTO
- Daytime leave policy for community service or fitness activities (up to 10 hours a month each)
- Wellness programs including gym discounts and incentives to promote healthy living
- Dynamic growth opportunities with merit-based promotion philosophy
- Benefits kick in day one, see the full details here.
At EAB, we believe that to fulfill our mission to \"make education smarter and our communities stronger\" we need team members who bring a diversity of perspectives to the table and a workplace where each team member is valued, respected and heard.
To that end, EAB is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we make employment decisions on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Associated topics: associate director, chief human resource officer, chro, director, head, lead, manager, monitor, senior director, vice president