Hospitality - Food Services
21 Warren St
Founded in Italy in 2007, the worlds largest artisanal Italian food and beverage marketplace. At Eataly, you can enjoy a meal at restaurants or quick-service counters, purchase the ingredients, and learn through classes and tastings. Eat Better, Live Better! Eataly is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A Table Support Team Member is responsible for creating a high-quality dining experience in Eatalys restaurants through timely and accurate delivery of meals as well as the organization and cleaning of tables. Reports to the Service Leads and Assistant General Managers.
* Greets guests in assigned area; pours beverage as requested; serves bread and olive oil
* Runs food from kitchen to guest tables after ensuring each course to be delivered is complete and accurate
* Runs beverage from bar to guest tables and makes sure water glasses remain filled
* Removes used dishes and silverware from guest tables between courses and after guests leave the table
* Maintains cleanliness of all tables and chairs in assigned service area and resets vacated tables
* Assists servers when needed and understands food descriptions and ingredients of menu items
* Performs other duties as required or assigned
* 1+ year of experience in a fast-paced restaurant
* Highly organized with excellent time management skills
* High school diploma or equivalent preferred
* Availability to work onsite with a flexible schedule often including evenings, weekends and holidays
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
* Ability to exert well-paced mobility for up to 8 hours, including standing, walking, bending and squatting
BENEFITS AND PERKS
* Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and Paid Parental Leave
* Paid Time Off, 401K with company match, Commuter Benefits and Plum Benefits
* Free family meal during shift and discounts at Eataly
Associated topics: ayudante de mesero, bar busser, bus boy, bussing tables, clear dirty table, clear table, fill water, portador de alimentos, runner busser, seasonal
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.