- $107,040.00 -160,420.00/year*
10 Bayside Terrace
Senior Compliance Oracle Developer
Job Number: 19-06026
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Senior Compliance Oracle Developer for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This role will be responsible for hands-on application development to support the current and target process, as well as partnering with the multiple Technology teams to implement the target architecture and migration to underpin the integrated forecasting process
- Must have integrated stress testing experience which includes CCAR FRY-14A (and not FRY-9C) projections and reporting and Strategic Planning from a Top Tier Investment Bank
- 10+ years of experience in Oracle PL/SQL and Informatica application development end to end
- 5+ years of experience in database tuning
- Experience in analytics products like tableau, Spotfire or MicroStrategy
- Experience working within the Hadoop or other big data distributed ecosystem
- Knowledge of performance tuning data intensive applications
- Expertise in performance profiling, ability to identify performance improvements and memory optimizations
- Strong coding, debugging, and analytical skills
- Experience in large scale enterprise application implementation
- Creative individual with a track record of working on and implementing innovative tech based solutions
- Exceptional intelligence and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or any quantitative discipline
- Degree from outstanding university
- Background in enterprise stress testing
- Knowledge of risk (credit, operational and market)
- Knowledge of cloud computing or distributed computing
- Software development in an agile environment
If interested, you may contact:Adrian Miranda
Adrian Miranda | LinkedInEqual Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Associated topics: .net, algorithm, backend, c#, perl, programming, python, sde, software developer, software programmer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...