We are eClinicalWorks. We are a privately held leader in healthcare IT, providing comprehensive, cloud-based EHR/PRM solutions to medical professionals worldwide to improve workflows and reduce the risk of physician burnout.
We care. We are committed to positive change. And that’s where you come in. Do you value creativity and innovation? Great, so do we. At eClinicalWorks, we share a passion for improving healthcare through dedication, education, and teamwork. Everyone has that one thing they’re really good at. We value your talent and want you to join our fast-paced, fun, and culturally diverse environment. Ready to make a difference? Apply today.
At eClinicalWorks, product managers are responsible for managing the product and all its variations and flavors catering to various lines of business (LoB) such as, EHR (Ambulatory and Acute Care), Patient Engagement, Population Health, RCM, etc. The expectation from this position is to create products that makes eClinicalWorks end to end EHR solution the best in the marketspace. All product design should be based on current industry guidelines with emphasis on usability, safety and regulatory compliance. As a member of this team you will take complete ownership on respective modules and work with teams to ensure delivery and acceptance in the customer space with eClinicalWorks software deployment life cycles.
As a Product Manager, you will work with our engineering, safety, usability, implementation, sales and customer support teams to define and deliver on the roadmap and improve the customer experience. We’re looking for a PM with the ability to help set direction, but who also understands the importance of excellent execution!
• Define and manage product roadmap
• Communicate roadmap stages and timelines internally with key stakeholders
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams of developers, designers and analysts to implement and deliver new products and features
• Build, groom and prioritize the product backlog, continuously managing expectations with relevant stakeholders – including the senior leadership team
• Develop a deep contextual understanding of our customer and user needs, to deliver on our commitment to industry-leading client satisfaction
• Manage the sprint planning process and participate in all relevant Scrum ceremonies (reviews of prior sprints, grooming, retrospectives, etc.)
• Gather market feedback through client interactions, focus groups, and by performing industry research to support future development
• Collaborate with the organization on vision, strategy, decisioning, tactical execution, and measurement systems
• Write detailed functional specifications, user stories and product documentation
Education, Experience, & Skills Required
PREFERRED: experience as an Ophthalmology Technician OR Ophthalmic Technician OR DENTAL Industry.
• 5+ years of senior-level experience as a product analyst or manager in the medical software, EHR, or other regulated software industry, including a deep understanding of and experience with designing safety-critical software
• Bachelor’s Degree required
Master’s degree preferred.
Engineering or Computer Science degree preferred
• Experience working with Scrum teams
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
eClinicalWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences that bring us together and help create a healthy world.