EILEEN FISHER creates simple, timeless shapes designed to work together effortlessly, season after season. We make our clothes to last-and then take them back to be reworn again or remade into entirely new designs. We believe in the fundamental potential of every person-our employees, our customers and those who make our clothes-and are committed to creating conditions that empower people. It's all part of our commitment to doing business in a way that helps build a better industry and a better future. Our clothes are sold at over 65 EILEEN FISHER retail stores, and 1,000 department and specialty stores internationally, as well as 2 RENEW stores, which feature gently worn and remade designs from our take-back program. EILEEN FISHER is one of the largest women's fashion companies to be a certified B Corporation, which means we voluntarily meet high criteria for social and environmental performance, accountability and transparency.
The Brand Experience Team creates unique and multi-dimensional experiences at every point of contact with our customers. They lead and inspire by taking a channel agnostic approach in executing the company's brand messages. They provide vision through effective merchandising, visual presentation, and education. They deepen our relationships in the marketplace and communicate our value proposition through events that elevate customer experience. They select branded looks that represent market, stimulate and inspire. They train and grow sales ambassadors. They act as brand activators drive awareness of the core distinctions of our brand.
As the Assistant Manager of Visual Merchandising you will be responsible for assisting with the ideation and implementation of Visual Merchandising strategies and standards. You will partner with multiple teams to gather and share information as it relates to Visual Merchandising presentation for all seasons.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Merchandising and In-Store Brand Presentation
* Assist Manager of VisualMerchandising and Brand Experience in the logistical planning and execution of monthly floorsets and maintain connection to Visual Merchandising opportunities in the field.
* Partner with Visual Merchandising team on the overall direction of product placement and mannequin looks.
* Connect with Production team on window and in store seasonal messaging initiatives by account.
* Assist in the set-up seasonal Visual Merchandising mock -ups and showroom presentations in partnership with visual production team.
* Assist the Director of Visual Merchandising in partnering with Marketing and Events on all programs and events as they relate to the Brand Experience in store
* Create Visual Merchandising tools and directives for product placement and in store trainings to be communicated out to Brand Experience field team and BrandCommunicationsTeam
* Responsible for the creation of Visual planning documents, and other special initiative directives for Visual Merchandising
* Support Manager of Visual Merchandising in gathering information for all accounts as it relates to brand looks, marketing messaging, and store buy to prepare for the creation of all Visual Merchandising
* Create Visual Merchandising guidelines and direction for remote showroom installations.
* Update Brand Experience Field team on real time information as it pertains to in store
* Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience.
* 3 years+ of visual and product merchandising experience within a retail or wholesale apparel environment. Luxury environment experience preferred.
* Knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop preferred.
* Strong, energetic, clear communicator.
* A proven track record of retail success that showcase a high level of creativity and vision.
* Ability to work independently in remote markets and have the flexibility to change direction based on customer/business needs.
* Ability to thrive in a collaborative, concept-driven environment and model the EILEEN FISHER philosophy.
* Business acumen and commercial mindset with the ability to understand and leverage product and financial reports to drive business.
* Must have current driver's license
* Ability to climb ladders and lift 50 pounds
* Ability to travel overnight
Reports to: Manager of Visual Merchandising
Location: 111 5th Ave. NY, NY
Exemption Status: Exempt
Work Schedule: Full Time, Evenings and weekends as needed.
Uniform/Clothing Allowance: Yes
Associated topics: 3d, appearance, demo, digital, display, environment, floor sets, light, store, visual