Compensation: $43,025.00 - $79,600.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Food Services
Loading some great jobs for you...
Eldorado Resorts, Inc. (NASDAQ: ERI) presents a one of a kind, unified and distinguished resort experience with THE ROW, in the heart of Reno, comprised of six contiguous city blocks, uniting the Eldorado Resort Casino, Circus Circus Reno and Silver Legacy Resort Casino. THE ROW encompasses 25 restaurants, 23 bars and lounges, 12 entertainment venues, 8 nightspots, over 4,000 luxury rooms and suites, 227,000 square feet of casino space with 3,000 slot machines and 125 table games and Reno's only Topgolf Swing Suite. With the recent addition of The Spa at Silver Legacy, THE ROW offers an unrivaled relaxation experience and northern Nevada's newest luxury wellness retreat. In addition, we have nearly 4,000 of the best Team Members in the industry!
For more information about THE ROW, visit TheRowReno.com and follow us on Instagram.
JOB SUMMARYResponsible for washing and stocking small-ware and tableware for the outlets, along with cleaning the kitchens and kitchen equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Performs duties such as ware-washing, mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, cleaning walls, foodservice equipment and simple operation of basic equipment.
* Responsible for sanitation and cleanliness of culinary areas and food prep areas.
* Responsible for moving heavy supplies and equipment as directed.
* Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Must be able to work in a busy kitchen environment.
* Must be able to work as part of a team.
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
* Ability to obtain and maintain a valid state gaming license.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
* Able to stand for long periods of time.
* Frequent pushing, pulling, bending and lifting.
* Work environment may include smoke and variable temperature, lighting and noise levels.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Essential duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
WHO WE ARE
Eldorado Resorts is a leading casino entertainment company that owns and operates twenty-six properties in twelve states, including Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, Ohio, and West Virginia. In aggregate, Eldorado's properties feature approximately 28,000 slot machines and VLTs and 600 table games, over 12,500 hotel rooms and nearly 18,000 of the best Team Members in the industry!
Founded in 1973 in Reno, Eldorado has been dedicated to providing exceptional guest service, a dynamic gaming product, award-winning dining, exciting entertainment and premier accommodations. Our extensive management experience and unwavering commitment to our team members, guests and shareholders have been the primary drivers of our strategic goals and success. We take pride in our reinvestment in our properties and the communities we support along with emphasizing our Family-Style approach in an effort to build loyalty among our team members and guests. We will continue to focus on the future growth and diversification of our company while maintaining our core values and striving for operational excellence. For more information about Eldorado Resorts, please visit www.eldoradoresorts.com and be sure to like us on Facebook!
Associated topics: cleanliness, cookware, duties, housekeeping, kitchen utility, plates, sanitation, service assistant, steward, stewarding
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...