Champion technical/configuration solutions that leverage the strength and capabilities of Facets ? and related applications to support EmblemHealth's strategic objectives. Oversee and guide Emblem staff and delivery partners across the enterprise to align business objectives and Facets? and related application solutions. Develop plans to increase end-user maturity and knowledge of Facets ? and related application across the enterprise. Develop and execute strategies to maximize the business value of Facets ? and related applications across the enterprise.
* Be the Facets? and related applications subject matter advisor for EmblemHealth.
* Liaise with business partners to understand their requirements for health insurance products and services, identifying gaps (if any) between the requirements and Facets? and related application capabilities, and define solutions to bridge the gaps.
* Work with business and technology partners to provide objective insights and to design solutions that leverage and maximize Facets ? and related application functionality.
* Develop and explain technical issues and solution strategies to stakeholders and other IT professionals.
* Provide guidance to the Quality Center of Excellence on how to test Facets? and related application to maximize coverage and quality outcomes.
* Promote the criticality and value of Facets ? and related applications throughout the enterprise through on-going education and communication.
* Anticipate and identify risks and drive the development and monitor the implementation of comprehensive mitigation strategies.
* Strive to propose and design solutions that will enable return on investment for the business.
* Champion and monitor adherence to industry leading practices.
* Facilitate timely decision making.
* Drive prioritization and decision making based on the enterprise's strategic objectives, corporate values, and program guiding principles.
* Facilitate communication and information sharing across within the department and across the organization.
* Bachelor's degree; Master's degree preferred
* Facets ? certification a plus
* 12+ years of relevant experience, in positions of increasing responsibility required
* Large scale (large Division or Enterprise level) delivery experience required
* Strong organizational, analytical, logical structuring, and problem solving skills required
* Deep and broad health plan domain expertise required
* Proven ability to influence and persuade required
* Ability to challenge the status quo and serve as a change agent to drive the business and technology transformation required
* Strong communication skills (verbal, written, presentation); ability to interact directly & independently at the C-suite level required
* Requisition ID: 190A4
We are committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences of our workforce to create opportunities for our people and our business. We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws and regulations, EmblemHealth may provide work visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Associated topics: ad, advertise, demand generation, event, major gift, policies, principle gift, product market, public relations, twitter