- Endevis Professional Contract Staffing
10 Bayside Terrace
endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in todays highly competitive market. Apply today!
Enterprise Information Security organization has a new opportunity in Enterprise Access Management (EAM) Products and Services team for a Systems QA Analyst 4 for the Enterprise Role Management (ERM) program. This multi-phase program will bring stakeholders across the organization into a single governance structure for entitlements management as well as centralize core and critical assets to one strategic platform. The individual in this role will provide high level technical systems consultation, expertise and delivery.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Provides support for Birthright Access for Core Accounts project.
- Supports the creation of birthright or enterprise roles in support of our RBAC program.
- Creates, prepares and implements systems quality assurance reviews for numerous applications supported in the IAM solution.
- Responsible for primary development of RBAC and Birthright Access for Core Accounts testing strategies.
- Consults with lines of businesses, providing advice and direction.
- Uses independent judgment to perform complex analysis of business requirements and technical system specifications.
- Leads and prioritizes testing activities for RBAC projects involving onshore and offshore teams.
- Executes test plans and scripts to facilitate complex testing activities.
- Provides specific technical guidance on defects to developers.
- May give direction to less experienced analysts.
- 5+ years of information technology experience, preferably in Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- Familiarity with IAM concepts and terminology.
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management terminology and methodologies, including one or all of the following: Role-Based Access Controls (RBAC), Attribute-Based Access Controls (ABAC), Policy-Based Access Control (PBAC).
- Familiarity of Oracle Identity Management, Active Directory, Top Secret, SQL Developer or other equivalent IAM toolsets. Experience developing and executing test plans and test cases for large scale IAM platforms.
- Experience managing and leading discussions virtually.
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important.
- Strong passion for learning new concepts and desire to stay hands-on in the processes.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Associated topics: automation, performance test, prevention, qa, quality assurance, quality assurance analyst, quality assurance engineer, software quality assurance, software quality engineer, test engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...