Hueman is currently hiring Nurse Practitioners to complete Health Risk Assessments (HRAs) in the home of Medicare and Medicaid members in and around West Creek, New Jersey. This position offers certified Nurse Practitioners the opportunity to supplement their income or potentially make a full-time income with a flexible schedule that the NP creates.
* Competitive compensation
* Weekly pay
* Flexible schedule
* Mileage reimbursement (if qualified)
* Home assessment training
* Patient scheduling assistance
* Malpractice insurance coverage
* All required supplies provided
Nurse Practitioner / NP Job Education and Experience Requirements:
* Master's Degree OR commensurate experience and satisfactory completion of NP license
* Active State Nurse Practitioner license
* AANP or ANCC board-certified ANP, AGNP, FNP, and/or GNP
* Current BLS certification
* 12 months experience as a Nurse Practitioner
Qualified Nurse Practitioners seeking this Health Risk Assessment (HRA) opportunity, will have the special opportunity to interact with the member in a more intimate setting. In contrast to a typical clinic visit, the members are in the comfort of their own home, allowing the NP to connect with them on a more effective level.
Nurse Practitioners performing these in-home health risk assessments are not required to treat or prescribe in the home. This is strictly a wellness exam including a comprehensive physical assessment, review medical history, perform medication reconciliation as well as some basic patient education.
At Hueman, our job is to help you find yours.
We think happiness should come standard with a job in risk assessment. The job opportunities we provide offer flexibility, extra income and a chance to become part of your local healthcare community. If that sounds like your kind of happiness, let us help you find your next contract healthcare provider job.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.