Avionics Model Based Design Engineer III
Compensation: $87,420.00 - $156,580.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Qualifications Required (Skills)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent; minimum 3 years' relevant experience
- Experience with Model-Based Development (MBD) analysis with tools such as MATLAB
- Experience with MBD Embedded Software Simulation tools such as Simulink
- Excellent verbal communication skills - must be able to communicate effectively in teleconferences with suppliers, clients and colleagues
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Experience with MBD system design tools such as MagicDraw
- Experience with Avionic embedded control systems
- Experience with formal requirements and developing software test cases and procedures.
- Experience with Configuration systems such as IBM Rational Synergy and/or Apache Subversion (SVN)
- Experience with Requirements Tools such as IBM Rational Dynamic Object Oriented Requirements System (DOORS)
For more than 30 years, ENSCO Avionics has developed sophisticated airborne systems for the aerospace industry to meet DO-178C, DO-254, DO-278A, and military standards for manned and unmanned systems. ENSCO Avionics focus is on safety- and mission-critical software and programmable hardware engineering solutions, custom display development, tailored synthetic vision applications, integration test solutions, and the IData Tool Suite. ENSCO Avionics, based in Endicott, N.Y., is a wholly owned subsidiary of ENSCO, Inc. www.ensco.com/avionicsStrength in Diversity
ENSCO, Inc. and its wholly owned U.S. subsidiaries are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers, committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under state or local law.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...