Compensation: $106,560.00 - $170,900.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
ENSCO Avionics supports challenging engineering programs on a broad range of aerospace platforms for fixed wing and rotorcraft/helicopter programs.
In today s modern aerospace engineering environment, a continuously increasing ratio of controls computing is being implemented using complex HDL-based programmable logic devices in order to produce faster, smaller, lighter control capabilities while increasing reliability.
Programmable HW components are being more and more frequently applied in both commercial and military aircraft and helicopter safety-critical systems. ENSCO engineers are using the latest tools with cutting edge techniques and technologies to support control system development and regulatory compliance that are fundamental to safe development and operation of these vehicles. We are always looking for the right people, like you, to help us do it.
Do you have experience with firmware development or verification and want to be a part of this exciting team? ENSCO is looking for engineers experienced in developing and verifying HDL for complex programmable devices to the most rigorous safety standards. Our tasks are full life cycle, including requirements generation, HDL design/generation, firmware design analysis, simulation, and final hardware testing. The design is verified using automated scripts with special test equipment and simulation software such as Questa. The design, test cases, and final documentation are controlled with configuration management tools such as Synergy, Dimensions or SVN. Requirements and traceability are managed in DOORS.
If you have the skills, experience, and desire to join our talented team and contribute to the needs of today s modern aircraft, we want to talk to you about this opportunity.Qualifications Required (Skills)
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or an equivalent degree/experience
- Familiar with requirement-based testing
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in the following:
- Experience generating or working with HDL requirements
- Experience with HDL code generation
- Experience with HDL simulation and testing using ModelSim/Questa or similar toolset
- Familiar with DO-254 processes and means of compliance
- Experience writing HDL Functional requirements and defining requirements-based tests.
- Experience using IBM DOORS.
For more than 30 years, ENSCO Avionics has developed sophisticated airborne systems for the aerospace industry to meet DO-178C, DO-254, DO-278A, and military standards for manned and unmanned systems. ENSCO Avionics focus is on safety- and mission-critical software and programmable hardware engineering solutions, custom display development, tailored synthetic vision applications, integration test solutions, and the IData Tool Suite. ENSCO Avionics, based in Endicott, N.Y., is a wholly owned subsidiary of ENSCO, Inc. www.ensco.com/avionicsStrength in Diversity
ENSCO, Inc. and its wholly owned U.S. subsidiaries are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers, committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under state or local law.
Associated topics: c++, develop, developer, matlab, perl, programming, software developer, software development engineer, software engineer, software programmer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...