Product Support Engineer
Compensation: $97,590.00 - $144,930.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Why ENSCO? ENSCO is a stable, family-owned, employee-focused company that delivers innovative engineering, science, and advanced technology solutions to the aerospace, avionics, national security, and rail technology industries. Qualifications Required (Skills)
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent with 2 years of relevant experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office toolset including Word and Excel
- Experience with PDF Creation and Editing tools such as Adobe Software
- Experience with reading CAD drawings and schematics
- Experience with electronic and/or mechanical hardware related documents and processes
- Experience with Documentation repositories such as Windchill or PVCS (originally named Polytron Version Control System)
- Experience with Arbortext or equivalent
- Experience with avionics safety-critical hardware including, but not limited to, flight worthy circuit card assemblies, electromechanical flight boxes, and hardware software interface components.
For more than 30 years, ENSCO Avionics has developed sophisticated airborne systems for the aerospace industry to meet DO-178C, DO-254, DO-278A, and military standards for manned and unmanned systems. ENSCO Avionics focus is on safety- and mission-critical software and programmable hardware engineering solutions, custom display development, tailored synthetic vision applications, integration test solutions, and the IData Tool Suite. ENSCO Avionics, based in Endicott, N.Y., is a wholly owned subsidiary of ENSCO, Inc. www.ensco.com/avionicsStrength in Diversity
ENSCO, Inc. and its wholly owned U.S. subsidiaries are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers, committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under state or local law.
Associated topics: diagram, electric, electrical engineer, electrician, kv, rf, signal processing, solar, wire, wiring
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...