Production Support Engineer III
Compensation: $97,590.00 - $144,930.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Avionic controls are utilized for controlling hundreds of functions from simple lighting to complex engine and flight control systems. Candidate for the position will work with the production support team to resolve field failures with component level testing in production test environment. Knowledge of circuit design, electrical engineering concepts, and ability to follow established test processes is required. Schematic level design and diagnostics are required to perform the task. The tests are conducted on advanced Avionic test stands, prior test experience for production would be a plus.Qualifications Required (Skills)
- BS or equivalent; minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Experience with electronic circuits design and troubleshooting
- Experience with Analog circuitry and associated test equipment for Analog
- Experience with controlled testing of products with procedural guidance
- MS Office (Excel, Word)
- Excellent interpersonal skills including working in team environments
- Excellent verbal communication skills - must be able to communicate effectively in teleconferences with suppliers, clients and colleagues
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Test Equipment experience
- Experience with software scripting languages
- Circuit Board assembly skills with soldering and wiring
For more than 30 years, ENSCO Avionics has developed sophisticated airborne systems for the aerospace industry to meet DO-178C, DO-254, DO-278A, and military standards for manned and unmanned systems. ENSCO Avionics focus is on safety- and mission-critical software and programmable hardware engineering solutions, custom display development, tailored synthetic vision applications, integration test solutions, and the IData Tool Suite. ENSCO Avionics, based in Endicott, N.Y., is a wholly owned subsidiary of ENSCO, Inc. www.ensco.com/avionicsStrength in Diversity
ENSCO, Inc. and its wholly owned U.S. subsidiaries are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers, committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under state or local law.
Associated topics: bsee, cellular, diagram, dsp, electrical engineer, image processing, lighting, plc, power, stationary engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...