Vehicle Customer Service Engineer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
- The development of state-of-the-art training programs to support new and heritage product lines.
- Training technicians and customers on advanced troubleshooting skills and diagnostic tools;
- Integrate On Board Diagnostics (OBD) into our standard training and diagnostics programs;
- Lead the development of advanced training and diagnostic material;
- Provide remote troubleshooting support to customers and technicians.
The position is located in Endicott, NY working in state of the art vehicle design centers with 25% travel to domestic customer sites approximately.
At ENSCO Avionics, we take our tagline Ideas to Reality very seriously. Joining ENSCO is an opportunity to advance humankind through technological and scientific discovery. Our dedicated workforce is diverse in background, experience, skills, and interests. ENSCO Avionics employees are encouraged to be courageous and innovative in their ideas and work collaboratively to help develop cutting-edge technology and inventions that make future dreams a reality. ENSCO Avionics offers a supportive & unique culture, positive work environment, and flexible work schedules that empower its employees to achieve their maximum potential.Qualifications Required (Skills)
- BS in Technical Degree or equivalent with minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Hands-on mechanical experience with vehicle systems.
- Hands-on electrical diagnostic and repair of vehicle systems.
- Documentation skills for presentations and training
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills - must be able to communicate effectively in teleconferences with suppliers, clients and colleagues
- Must be a US Citizen
- Hands-on experience with hybrid-electric, electric, or heavy-duty diesel transit vehicles.
- Experience in the creation of multi-media educational programs for technicians in an automotive related industry.
- ASE certifications or similar industry specific credentials
- Proven ability to lead a multi-discipline team in the automotive service industry.
- Experience in vehicle or electronic control related development including familiarity with SAE J1939, On Board Diagnostics (OBD) interfaces and CAN communication.
- Advanced technical writing skills: capable of creating required service documentation.
- Experience in integration and verification testing of both electrical/mechanical equipment and software.
For more than 30 years, ENSCO Avionics has developed sophisticated airborne systems for the aerospace industry to meet DO-178C, DO-254, DO-278A, and military standards for manned and unmanned systems. ENSCO Avionics focus is on safety- and mission-critical software and programmable hardware engineering solutions, custom display development, tailored synthetic vision applications, integration test solutions, and the IData Tool Suite. ENSCO Avionics, based in Endicott, N.Y., is a wholly owned subsidiary of ENSCO, Inc. www.ensco.com/avionicsStrength in Diversity
ENSCO, Inc. and its wholly owned U.S. subsidiaries are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers, committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under state or local law.
Loading some great jobs for you...