- Enterprise Medical Recruiting
- $98,940.00 -163,430.00/year*
116 E Main St
Chief Medical Officer Needed in Coastal Connecticut
Seeking a board certified MD for the oversight of all medical services, including but not limited to pediatrics, adult medicine, and midwifery/women?s health. Position reports directly to the VP of Clinical Affairs. VP of Clinical Affairs is the highest clinical position in the organization, with responsibility for medical, behavioral health, substance abuse, and dental care.?
- Competitive salary
- Join a strong executive management team
- Supportive leadership style and effective communication and mentorship skills are highly desired
- Candidates with advanced degrees and/or experience are preferred?
- Comprehensive benefits package
Located on Connecticut's beautiful shoreline with easy access to New Haven, Long Island, Hartford, NYC and more.?
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...