- Enterprise Medical Recruiting
Healthcare - Nursing
116 E Main St
Family Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Position in Southwest Connecticut
A Federally Qualified Health Care Center located in Southwest Connecticut is seeking an experienced Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join their team.
- Competitive Compensation based on experience, sign-on bonus, potential for student loan repayment, 403B retirement with employer contribution, malpractice insurance, health insurance, etc.
- 100% Outpatient setting
- No Call
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner certification required
- 2 Plus years of experience required
- Spanish a plus but not required
This vibrant community offers something for everyone. ?Residents can experience one of 80 plus restaurants, hundreds of stores, movie and live theaters, galleries and much more. ?Apply today to find out more!
Associated topics: adult nurse practioner, anesthetist, arnp, bsn, care nurse, clinical nurse, cnm, gerontological nurse practitioner, nurse specialist, prn
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...