- Enterprise Medical Recruiting
Healthcare - Physician
116 E Main St
Internal Medicine Physician needed 21 miles north of New Haven, CT?? ?
Seeking an Internal Medicine Primary Care physician for a well-established primary care practice and geriatric practice experiencing tremendous growth. Adding 3 new MD's.?
- Join 6 physicians and 3 APRN's
- Outpatient Primary Care setting and assisted living facilities
- 8 hour schedules between 7:30 AM and 7:00 PM?
- Monday-Thursday, 7:30 AM and 5:00 PM Friday
- 1:5 Saturday's, 8:00 AM -12 pm with comp time off during the week
- Off-hour coverage is shared among multiple providers, home call only with nurse triage
- Fully implemented EMR
- Teaching opportunities are possible?
Located 21 miles north New Haven within a picturesque historical downtown and suburban areas. It has a very strong sense of community, abundance of outdoor activities, proximity to theater, sports & cultural centers, and nationally renowned public schools which makes this a tremendous location in which to practice primary care medicine. Competitive base salary as well as incentive compensation and generous benefits.
Associated topics: gastroenterology, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, nephrology, pulmonary, pulmonology, rheumatology, sports
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...