- Enterprise Medical Recruiting
Healthcare - Physician
116 E Main St
Internal Medicine physician needed in Coastal area of Branford, CT
Outpatient Only practice affiliated with Connecticut's leading health care system in a shoreline town located on the Long Island Sound. Innovative practice models, state-of-the-art clinical system and high level marketing support.
- Leadership opportunities and Academic opportunities
- Flexible schedule to ensure work/life balance
- Employment model with competitive compensation plan including sign-on and bonus potential
- Robust benefit and retirement plans including a pension plan plus a matching 403B, vacation, CME, malpractice with tail coverage, and more!
- Beautiful new office space
Private practice model available at some locations. Provides billing services, integration, and support for Epic, marketing, and a full suite of practice management services to allow physicians to focus on patient care. Connecticut's Fairfield and New Haven Counties offer many cultural and recreational attractions including museums, golf, hiking, restaurants, beaches, and superior educational opportunities through its public schools and internationally-acclaimed New England universities. Connecticut is located within two hours of New York and Boston.
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, hospitalist, internal, internal medicine physician, lung, nephrology, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, sports
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...