- Enterprise Medical Recruiting
- $134,200.00 -63,690.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
116 E Main St
Medical Director needed in Fairfield County
Seeking a Medical Director for a brand new location in a coastal seaside community. Enjoy the benefits of improved access to care, with both office and non-office based visits (e.g. phone, video chat, email, walking groups, etc.) building a different kind of health system focused on delivering high-impact relationship-based care in an evolving and welcoming climate. Board-certified/board eligible in IM, Geriatrics or Family Medicine with a passion for treating the elderly.
- Accessible and transparent medical records system
- Smaller panel sizes, closer relationships between patients and care teams and more time devoted to patient care
- Opportunity to lead systemic change in health care delivery while working with a truly innovative team approach
- No billing or coding to worry about
- Guaranteed competitive base salary and benefits package
- Monday through Friday, 8-5. See 10-12 patients per day, clinical/admin time built into the day. Great work/life balance/joy of practice. Enjoy 4 weeks of Paid Time Off and 10 company holidays and CME time. ?
Located in a coastal seaside community in Fairfield County, CT with an easy Ferry ride from Long Island.?
Associated topics: advertise, care, demand, endowment, mba, media, policy, public, relation, university relationship
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...