- Enterprise Medical Recruiting
Healthcare - Physician
116 E Main St
Neuro Critical Care? - ?Central Connecticut - Teaching Hospital
Affiliated with Connecticut's finest full-spectrum health care system, we enjoy an excellent reputation with patients and the medical community, and best-in-class operations and business management. 800+ bed acute care teaching hospital affiliated with the largest integrated health care system in Connecticut. Our state-of-the-art new hospital facility offers leading edge clinical services, a supportive medical community and a well-established practice.
Our Neuroscience capabilities include:
- Top 10 Stroke Center in the US (1100+ strokes per year)
- 18 bed Neuroscience Intensive Care Unit, 9 bed Neuro Stepdown Unit, and 18 Neuroscience patient care beds
- Comprehensive Epilepsy Center with an EMU and Neuropsychiatry Research Center
- Movement Disorders Center
- Comprehensive Headache Center
- 1700 neurosurgical procedures annually
- Located less than 2 hours to New York City and Boston.
Associated topics: cardiac critical care, care physician, critical, emergency physician, neurointensivist, nocturnal, pulm, sicu, transplant, ummc
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...