- Enterprise Medical Recruiting
Healthcare - Physician
116 E Main St
NEUROLOGIST Needed - ?Hartford area ?- Instant Volume - Largest Healthcare system
- Physician-led practice with direct access to leadership and management. ?
- Affiliated with Connecticut?s finest full-spectrum health care system, we enjoy an excellent reputation with patients and the medical community, and best-in-class operations and business management.
- 144-bed acute care medical center affiliated with the largest integrated health care system in Connecticut. Our state-of-the-art new hospital facility offers leading edge clinical services, a supportive medical community and a well-established practice.
- Fellowship trained, supportive colleagues
- Practice general neuro with fertile ground for sub specialty practice building
- Option to practice a combination of inpatient and outpatient, or focus on outpatient practice.
- Shared Call 1 in 4
- Gold Level Certified Stroke Center
- Full range of neurodiagnostics
- Teaching opportunities
- Enjoy the stability and resources of a major health care system with the local management and operation of a community medical practice
- Modern, new office suite just steps away from the hospital
- Minutes to downtown Hartford and less than 2 hours to NYC
Associated topics: brain, neuro, neuro rehabilitation, neurology, neurophysiology, stroke
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...