PMHNP opening in Idaho less than two hours from Spokane WA!?
This is a successful, physician-owned, multi-specialty medical practice.
- This has a collegial, respectful and friendly provider and staff environment
- This offers an array of ancillary services including full services Laboratory and Radiology Departments with onsite Xray, CT , Ultrasound, Mammography, and DEXA services.
- This offers a multitude of providers and specialties for referral purposes, including: Family Practice, Internal Medicine Pediatrics, Express Care, Behavioral Health, Occupational Medicine, OBGYN, Dermatology, Urology, Podiatry, ENT.
- The is on the forefront of healthcare innovation and has recently implemented several new operational initiates in the past few years, including a patient tablet and online check-in, patient "Get in Line" in our Express Care Clinic and More!
- Base Salary plus bonus incentive based on production.
- Exceptional benefits package including CME, 401K plan, profit sharing, health, dental and vision insurance and much more!
- Excellent starting incentives such as : sign-on bonus and relocation expense reimbursement.?
- The community has a population of approximately 60,000 and is located at the confluence of the Snake and Clearwater rivers on the Idaho and Washington borders.
- This is an outdoorsman?s paradise with almost any outdoor sport available within minutes, including: biking, hiking, boating, skiing, rafting,, kayaking, hunting, fishing, camping, golfing, and much more!
- Easy access to a local airport, colleges and universities and shopping.
- Two hour drive to Spokane, WA and Coeur d'Alene, ID.
- Rated in the Top 10 safest cities for communities in its size, and has excellent school systems.
Associated topics: anesthetist, arnp c, board, cardiology, cns, family, family nurse practioner, nurse practitioner, nurse specialist, specialis