- Enterprise Medical Recruiting
- $242,740.00 -242,740.00/year*
Healthcare - Physician
116 E Main St
Psychiatrist Needed 75 Miles North of NYC?? ?
Seeking a Board Certified Psychiatrist for the medication management of adult outpatients and adult IOP patients, including individuals with co-occurring disorders. Supervise APRN's and attend team meetings and committees. Average of 2 medication check visits per hour. Occasional coverage on the inpatient psychiatric unit.
- Join 3 other psychiatrists
- Shared call
- Every fourth weeknight from home
- Two required weekends/year with on-site rounding
- Actitve Buprenorphine (Suboxone) Physician Waiver preferred
- Competitive salary and benefits package
The area provides access to 4 major metropolitan areas, close proximity to the Atlantic Coast and 3 busy international airports. Enjoy the quaint New England towns and villages, fresh seafood, historic areas, museums, top-notch schools and easy access to the best cities the northeast has to offer.
Associated topics: adult psychiatry, child psychiatry, clinical, consult, consultant, consulting, mhc, neuropsychiatry, psych, psychiatry
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...