Arizona Hospitalist Opening - Beautiful High Desert
How would you like to practice in a physician-led group where you will be empowered to contribute and make the practice even better?
Location & Lifestyle
- New, beautiful, state of the art 100-bed acute care teaching hospital with internal and family medicine residency program
- Cohesive seven physician team with dedicated clinical performance nurse
- Residents and attending physicians run codes; some procedures required
- Flexible block scheduling
- Offering above average compensation with outstanding benefits including a no buy-in partnership track
Located in the beautiful high desert of southeastern Arizona, Canyon Vista Medical Center proudly calls Sierra Vista, Arizona home. Nestled in the San Pedro River Valley just 75 miles southeast of Tucson with spectacular mountain views and year-round temperate climate.
- A population of 44,000, increasing at a rate of 15% every year with a projection of 100,000 by 2028
- Amazing outdoor activities - surrounded by mountains and beautiful desert landscapes
- Explore and hike along the national historical parks
Associated topics: bilingual, care, family medicine, family practice, general practice, practice physician, practitioner, primary, provider, urgent care