Assistant Director Emergency Department 1 hour N/W of Virginia Beach, VA
Enterprise Medical is searching for a BC (ABEM/ABOEM) Assistant Director of the Emergency Department.
Expect the Following:
- Above market compensation that includes up to a $60,000 signing/relocation package
- 24/7 In-House coverage CT, Ultrasound, ICU, Ortho, General Surgery, Hospitalist, Etc...
- 36,000 Annual ED Patients, 12% admit rate
- APPs utilized in both Fast Track and Main Side, 100% Scribe Coverage
- Administrative Experience Required
This Virginia suburb sits on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay and is an ideal place to stay, relax and explore ? just 1 hour N/W of Virginia Beach. There is excellent public, parochial and private schools and many universities around if you are seeking higher education. The communities have strong diverse economies built around agriculture, industrial and manufacturing businesses. Recreation and cultural activities abound. Take in the theatre, symphony, and museums or check out the parks, golf courses, lakes, campgrounds and if that?s not enough, DC is an easy drive. With it being near the DC metroplex, there is access to amenities to fit everyone?s lifestyle, including the arts, theatre, museums, symphony, professional sports, recreation, etc.
Associated topics: administrative coordinator, asso, associate, document, front office, operation, operational assistant, records management, staff, support