Chief of Infectious Disease needed in Boston - Harvard teaching hospital
- 200 bed Harvard teaching hospital
- Collaborative and collegial working environment
- Mix of the clinical and administrative time to oversee and further develop the clinical and educational activities of the Division
- Faculty appointment available
- Ideal candidate will possess skills in hospital epidemiology, inpatient and outpatient general infectious diseases, HIV/AIDS, and Hepatitis C treatment
Great city location - rich in history and culture. International airport, MBTA, and bus service. Home to major universities: Harvard and MIT.
Associated topics: disease, germ, hiv, infection, infectious, infectious diseases