- ENTERPRISE MEDICAL SERVICES
- $50,610.00 -63,570.00/year*
Healthcare - Physician
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Colorectal Surgery Opportunity in Arizona
- This is an employed opportunity
- Arizona based 300 bed medical center is seeking a board-certified/board-eligible, ACGME accredited colon and rectal fellowship trained surgeon
- This is to join an experienced colorectal surgical team with a large, multi-specialty group affiliated with the hospital.
- This position will be 100% colorectal and will include the full spectrum of operative, non-operative and colon/rectum disease management of surgery patients.
- Experience in robotic and minimally invasive surgery techniques preferred, but not required.
- Call Coverage ratio is 1:2.
- Competitive wage structure
- Annual CME allowance
- Office space is readily available with close proximity to the hospital.
- The facility provides anesthesia coverage for all elective and add-on-cases or emergent cases 24/7.
- Located south of Phoenix
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.