Family Medicine Needed in Springfield, Massachusetts
Seeking Family Medicine provider that is dedicated to providing outpatient, innovative and compassionate, comprehensive, and community-based care to the inner-city, predominantly Hispanic/Latino, community.
- NACQ patient centered medical home.
- Care for a population with complex needs and health disparities with opportunities for community involvement.
- Great call schedule by phone only
- On-site support from certified nurse-midwives, behavioral health services, opioid addiction treatment program, HIV medical care and support services, laboratory services, pharmacy and social services.
- Opportunity to precept Medical Students, Residents, Advanced Practitioner students
- This position qualifies for the National Health Service Corp and Massachusetts State loan forgiveness program
- The ideal candidate will be a superb clinician with a strong commitment to working with our under-served community and comfortable with medically complex patients. The ability to function well as part ofna a medical team is essential.
- Fluency in medical Spanish is a plus
Associated topics: bilingual, care physician, family practice, family practice physician, hospitalist, nocturnist, physician md, physician md do, practice, urgent care