Family Medicine Needs in San Diego, CA
This group strives to create an environment conducive to Excellence in Quality of Care; it is an integral part of larger Health Care initiatives and collaborations in the San Diego community.
Consider joining this group for an atmosphere of co-operation and support. Group also provides Physician Education and Risk Management seminars and webinars.
They encourage interaction and ongoing communication between Primary Care Providers and Specialists. They host regular physician dinners to recognize quality achievement measures, share best practices, and foster an environment of communication and support.Expect the following:
- Modern, up-scale practice locations- group has needs in Citracado, Escondido and Valley Center, CA
- Outstanding compensation and benefits (Compensation based upon MGMA guidelines)
- LEAN process improvement, resulting in smooth office operations
- Extensive management services that allow physicians to focus on patient care, unburdened from the endless business requirements of running a practice
- Practices are strictly outpatient with routine office hours
- Preferred relationships with specialists to facilitate rapid care for our patients
- Comprehensive on-boarding process and physician mentor
- Medicare Payment Reform Ready! We ensure that our physicians are successful in value-based reimbursement including Medicare Payment Reform (MACRA)
Great San Diego locations. Area offers university campus', symphony orchestra, ballet, theater, and outstanding outdoor recreation such as skiing, lakes, excellent golf courses, professional sport teams and the Pacific Ocean!
Associated topics: family, family medicine, family practice, family practice physician, nocturnist, outpatient, physician, physician md do, practice, practice physician