- ENTERPRISE MEDICAL SERVICES
- $141,075.00 -80,040.00/year*
Healthcare - Physician
29 Bryant St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Family Medicine physician needed for Physician Advisor opening north of Boston
Responsible for managing the efficiency of care delivery and be accountable to the Medical Director of Utilization Management and Case Management
- Work with the medical and nursing staff leadership and the hospital, and closely collaborate with the director of case management and social work
- Ensure proper discharge planning and utilization management by developing and implementing methods to optimize use of hospital services for patients while also ensuring the quality of care provided
- Work with those developing case management protocols and with physicians and others to reduce length of hospital stay, ensuring patients are in the appropriate level of care
- Responsible for assisting the organization to achieve desired resource management and quality goals.
- 220 bed hospital. Clinical relationships with Tufts Medical Center and Boston Children's Hospital
- Completion of specialty residency and board certification in internal medicine, emergency medicine or family medicine is required
This is a highly desirable suburban Boston community which offers a variety of housing options, excellent schools, and an array of social, cultural and recreational amenities.
Associated topics: care, care physician, clinic, family practice physician, general practice, outpatient, physician md, primary, primary care, provider
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.