FM/IM need in Fort Walton Beach, FL
This 45+ physician multi-specialty group is dedicated to providing comprehensive healthcare services to their community and whose vision is to be the community?s choice for physicians and health care services.
- Group is in need of a family medicine or internal medicine physician.
- This is a strictly outpatient setting.
- Candidate should be board certified or board eligible.
- A candidate would be expected to see 18 to 20 patients per day.
- Group is looking due to a retirement.
- A salary guarantee is provided based upon AMGA stats.
- Excellent benefits package. Shareholdership is offered after 2 years.
Practice on the Gulf Coast where famous sugar white sands stretch like miles of white satin. Emerald-jeweled waters. Endless strings of fishing fleets. Links and links of golf. Seaside celebrations. Dancing dolphins. Undeniably fresh seafood. The easy-paced community presents simple pleasures -- unpretentious, uncomplicated and breathtakingly beautiful. Community offers good school systems and the opportunity for higher education at the University of Florida. Economy is tourism based. If you enjoy the beach, sun and sand, this is a great place to be.
Associated topics: bilingual, clinic, family medicine, family medicine physician, family practice, nocturnist, physician, physician md do, practitioner, provider