General Surgery Opening near Nashville, TN
- This is an employed opportunity
- ABMS/AOA Board Certification or Board Eligible with certification in process required
- Opening Due to Expected Population Growth
- On-campus Office Space
- Shared Call with other Physician in Practice
- Trained Support Staff Available
- Necessary Equipment is Available ? Including Robotics
- Comprehensive recruitment package MAY include:
- Compensation determined by experience
- Medical education debt assistance
- Commencement bonus
- The city is 20 minutes from Fort Campbell and is the home of Austin Peay State University.
- Located off the Cumberland River, this city offers boating, fishing, etc. and it?s a welcoming, family-friendly town.
- Best of all, Tennessee has no state income tax
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician