Hem/Onc needed in Central Illinois - 1 hour from St. Louis
- Established practice with dedicated staff.
- Cancer Center has 9 chemo chairs and Radiation Oncology on site.
- Join 2 Hem/Onc and 1 NP and 1 Rad/Onc.
- MUST be BC/BE in both Hematology and Medical Oncology
- Busy practice - Can expect to see 15-20 patients per day..
- Guaranteed Base Salary + RVUs, $40k Signing Bonus and Benefits package.
- Located 1 hour from downtown St. Louis.
This central Illinois location provides a great area to establish a balanced professional and personal lifestyle with the abundant recreation and mild climate. There are 8 universities within an hour of this community. Service area population of 250,000, covering 9 counties.
Associated topics: advanced, bsn, certified nursing, clinic, family, np, nursing assistant cna, ob, physician assistant, splst