Hospitalist - Central West Texas - Earn Over 300K
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is now conducting interviews for BC/BE Internal Medicine Hospitalists to join a large multi-specialty group.
- Employed position with high earning potential plus full benefit package, sign on bonus and relocation
- Scheduling is 7 on 7 off, from 7am to 7pm with an average of 15 patients per day
- Local hospital is a level III trauma center, with airport nearby to transport to Dallas or San Antonio
- Base salary is $251,000 Quality Incentive up to $30,000 and productivity of $20,000
- Lucrative benefit package includes three retirement plans, loan repayment option and one week paid time off for CME
- $25,000 signing bonus plus $10,000 relocation and $12, 500 for CME
San Angelo provides a quality of living that attracts and keeps people in the community. San Angelo's weather allows residents to enjoy a year end variety of recreational activities. Three lakes that border the city limits for boating, fishing, and water skiing. Fall and winter provide some of the best deer, turkey and quail hunting in Texas. For those that enjoy a sideline seat for their sports enjoyment, college football and basketball kick off in the fall and winter with the Angelo State University Rams. Spring and summer professional sports include rodeo at the Stock Show and Rodeo, and the San Angelo Colts with the Central Baseball League and the San Angelo Stampede - indoor arena football. San Angelo provides a wide variety of cultural events including live theaters, a symphony and the Museum of Fine Arts. Come see why residents love to live, work and play in San Angelo, TX!
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal medicine, lung, pulmonary, pulmonology, rheumatology, sports