Internal Medicine Opportunity in Beautiful North Central Idaho
Our client is seeking an experienced Internal Medicine physician to join our multi-specialty group totaling 37 providers in Lewiston, Idaho.
- Join the largest physician owned independent practice in northern Idaho.
- The clinic provides an array of ancillary services including full service laboratory and radiology departments with onsite CT, MRI, Ultrasound, Mammography, and DEXA services.
- Outpatient based practice - inpatient services are primarily supported by the local hospitalist group.
- Base salary plus bonus incentive based on production with excellent benefit package.
- Ownership option available following the first year.
The Lewiston-Clarkston Valley has a population of 60,000 and is located at the confluence of the Snake and Clearwater rivers on the Idaho/Washington border. Enjoy easy access to a local airport, colleges and universities, shopping and any number of outdoor activities including: camping, hiking, boating, skiing, rafting, hunting and fishing. Lewiston is a two hour drive to metropolitan communities of Spokane, WA and Coeur d'Alene, ID.
Associated topics: endocrinology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, nephrology, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, sports