Interviewing Urologist for Central Florida
Critical Need-Employed Urologists - Great opportunity in Orlando:
- Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a large health system in their recruitment of a Urologist to join an established group practice. This is an employed position that is seeking a general Urologist to practice in a BRAND NEW hospital opening next year.
- Seeking board certified or eligible Urologist
- Competitive financial package with full benefits
- There are currently 2 employed urologist and 2 others in the area. However with the large volume they are in agreement that we need someone additional to join our team with robotics training.
- The physician will be employed by a large hospital corporation and have access to all the benefits the hospital provides.
- Ready for immediate hire or open to Urologists in training
Located within 20 minutes from downtown Orlando! Orlando is a city in the U.S. state of Florida, and the county seat of Orange County. Located in Central Florida, it is the center of the Orlando metropolitan area, which had a population of 2,134,411 at the 2010 census, making it the 26th largest metropolitan area in the United States, the sixth largest metropolitan area in the Southern United States, and the third largest metropolitan area in Florida.
Associated topics: relief, robotics, urology