Join and established practice with 5 board certified Hem/Onc.
- Average 20 patients per day
- Active in Clinical Trials/Research
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
- Signing bonus - $25,000 and Relocation - $10,000
- Radiation Oncology on site at Cancer Center
This city of 100,000 has a metro area of over 200,000 and is nestled along the banks of the Missouri River. Twice named an All-America City, it offers many cultural and entertainment opportunities. Quality education is a priority and offers a well-round curriculum emphasizing traditional as well as contemporary learning skills to prepare students for the future. There are public and private elementary and high school. There are also several four year colleges, a community college and a technical college. This is a wonderful city to call home!
Associated topics: ancmg, aoa, breast, cancer, hem onc, hematology, lah, palliative, radiation, thedacare