Orthopedic Hand Surgery need in North Alabama
An established Medical Center in north Alabama seeks an Orthopedic Hand Surgeon.
- Join three established Orthopedic Surgeons
- Ideally looking for an Orthopedic Surgeon who covers hand and wrist cases; shoulder experience is a plus
- Practice will include some general orthopedics while developing the orthopedic hand practice
- The group anticipates that a new physician can ramp up to be a mostly hand practice quickly
- 1200 plus employees covering 27 specialties and a comprehensive range of services
- 240-bed, Two Hospital System
- Award-winning EMR implementation
- Competitive compensation based on experience and generous benefits
Located in the foothills of the Appalachians, Marshall County offers a family-friendly environment in a setting of rich natural beauty. With a wealth of recreation activities ranging from world-class fishing to post-card perfect sightseeing. Add great schools, excellent shopping and a wide variety of dining options, Marshall County delivers big in the quality of life department.
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician