Pittsburgh PA Group Adding ObGyn
We are currently scheduling interviews with an established practice located in Pittsburgh, PA seeking a full-time OB/GYN Physician.
- Must be BE/BC Ob/Gyn Physician
- Join a collaborative group of eight physicians with excellent call schedule
- Subspecialists including gynecologic oncology, urogynecology and practice management professionals
- Outstanding benefits, compensation, vacation time, etc.
- Teaching opportunities optional
Pittsburgh, named America's fifth Best Place to Raise a Family (Reader's Digest), is fun, affordable and packed with family entertainment. Children can attend excellent public and private schools. There are numerous universities in and around Pittsburgh to attend for higher education. Professional sports venues can be seen all throughout the year cheering on the beloved Pirates, Penguins and Steelers.
Associated topics: cpg, fertility, gyn and womens health, gynecology, maternal services, maternal child services, ob, obstetrics, physician ob, som