Primary Care Position For Adult and Geriatric Medicine - Wilmington, NC
Primary Care Physician with interest in geriatrics needed to join a well established private practice with two internal medicine physicians, one family physician and 10 advanced practitioners.
- A base salary is offered along with potential partnership track after second year.
- Strong benefits package with health, dental, vision and professional liability insurance, 401k and paid time off including CME
- Traditional practice offering continuity of care for patients in the office, hospital, nursing home, hospice and home health setting.
- 1:4 call schedule, with advanced practice providers taking first call.
- Providers average 20 patients per day, essentially seeing ages 40 and above but trending towards a geriatric population.
- Full-time medical social worker and nursing staff of seven
The Wilmington area offers a myriad of coastal beach and boating amenities, golf, fine dining, and more.
Associated topics: bilingual, clinic, family medicine physician, family practice, hospitalist, nocturnist, practice, practice physician, practitioner, primary